Recruitment of various post in NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY,
NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, ASSAM (Established by Assam Act No. XXV of 2009)
Advertisement No.: NLUJAA/ESTT/F/RECRUITMENT/UFS/2021/07 Date: 24.03.2021
Advertisement for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
The National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites applications for the following vacant positions (regular) of University Faculty Service:
• Application form and other details are available on the University website. Applicants must apply in the said prescribed form. Applications incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
• Eligibility conditions, academic qualifications and experience is as per the National Law University, Assam Service Regulation and UGC norms. In the event of any conflict between the two, UGC norms shall prevail. The essential qualification/experience prescribed, indicate the bare minimum requirement for eligibility. Mere possession of this qualifications/experience will not entitle the candidate(s) to be called for interview.
• The desired specialization for the posts of Professor of Law are Constitutional Law/ Laws and Customs related to Tribal and Indigenous Community, with particular reference to N.E India/Environmental Law. In the event suitable candidature in the said specialized fields is not received, candidates from other fields of specialization will also be considered.
• Candidates will also be judged on their aptitude for research oriented work and academic publications in well recognized legal journals (as per UGC guidelines), apart from other requirements specified in the University Regulations and UGC guidelines on the matter.
• The number of posts may vary at the discretion of the University.
• Last date for receipt of application is April 26, 2021. University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
• Applications duly filled, along with Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/-( Rs. 1500/- for SC/ST/PC) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam”, payable at Guwahati, be sent to the Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Hajo Road, Amingaon, P.O. - Amingaon, Dist. Kamrup (Rural), Guwahati – 781031, Assam by post or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Eligible and interested candidates are to submit the duly filled in prescribed Application Form provided at http://www.nluassam.ac.in/docs/recruitment/ufs21/ufs_vac.pdf, along with all requisite testimonials (including self-attested mark sheets, certificates, copy of publications, recommendation letters and all other relevant documents).