Recruitment of various post in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GANDHINAGAR Palaj, Gandhinagar- 382355, Gujarat
Feliyo | Saturday, 17 April 2021
I. Candidates interested on deputation and currently working in Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Government Academic Institutions and holding analogous post or one level below the post in case of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply for these posts on DEPUTATION basis through proper channel. However, they have to apply online as given below and it will be considered as advance copy only.
II. The Institute reserves the right to relax the specifications with respect to qualification/ experience/age limit in exceptional cases or in cases of persons already holding analogous position in a Govt./University/ Academic Institutions/ Research Institutions.
III. Required experience in different Pay levels mentioned in this advertisement is as per 7th
CPC. However, experience gained prior to implementation of 7th CPC will be counted to
‘equivalent’ Pay Level/ Grade pay.
IV. Higher Initial pay may be considered for deserving candidates.
V. Selection Committee reserves the right not to select any candidate for a post.
1. Relaxation in age for SC, ST, OBC, PwD and Ex-Servicemen would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Persons working with IITs who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment up to a maximum age of 50 years.
2. Persons employed in Govt./Semi-Govt. organizations or Educational Institutions should apply with due permission of their superior authority.
3. The Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions at its own discretion.
4. Online application at the Institute website (www.iitgn.ac.in) must be submitted between 10:00 hrs. on 25 March 2021 and 23:59 hrs. on 30 April 2021. Application fee of Rs.200/- (no application fee for SC/ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates) is also to be paid online.
5. Candidates, who desire to apply for more than one post, must use separate forms for each application and also pay separate fee for each application.
6. Outstation candidates called for selection test shall be reimbursed travel expenses from place of residence to Ahmedabad and back as per instructions in the call letter, on production of proof of appropriate documents.
7. No interim correspondence will be entertained. Canvassing in any form shall lead to automatic disqualification.
8. Fulfilling minimum qualification does not entail a call for selection test. The applications received in response to the advertisement shall be scrutinized and only candidates shortlisted from valid applicants, on the basis of better qualification and quality of relevant experience, shall be called for selection test. The authorities reserve all rights, not to call an applicant for interview, without assigning any reason.