Recruitment of various post in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
1. AGE LIMIT:
i) For DR/01 & DR/02: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years as on 31.01.2021
NOTE: ONLY DATE OF BIRTH (DOB) INDICATED IN BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE OR EQUIVALENT CERTIFICATE WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO SUBSEQUENT REQUEST FOR CHANGE IN DOB SHALL BE ENTERTAINED.
Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable as per the Government Rules in vouge :
a) For departmental candidates (Central Government Civilian employees) with 3 years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre, upper age limit will be upto 40 years for General candidates, 43 years for OBC candidates and 45 years for SC/ST candidates.
b) For Post DR/02 – Upto Ten years for Physically Challenged UR candidates, Fifteen years for Physically Challenged SC/ST candidates and Thirteen years for Physically Challenged OBC candidates.
c) Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married are eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit as per Government orders-Direct Recruitment (post indicated at Sr. No. DR/01 and DR/02).
d) Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Govt. orders.
e) Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots in India.
For DR/01 & DR/02 selection procedure will be same as for the posts of STIPENDIARY TRAINEES (CATEGORY-II).
(as indicated at page No 2&3)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Applications will be accepted Online ONLY.
2. The facility of online application will be open from 15.12.2020 to 31.01.2021.
3. For online submission of application, please visit the website <recruit.barc.gov.in >. Candidates are advised to read instructions given on home page of our website by clicking the option “How to apply”.
4. Only one application is acceptable for one post. If a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, application and fees should be submitted separately for each post.
Candidates are advised to submit the ONLINE application well in advance without waiting for the Closing date(31.01.2021)
APPLICATION FEE: Mode of payment of the Application Fee is through Online.
For the posts of Category-I - `150/-
Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category. For the posts of Category-II and Direct Recruitment - ` 100/-
Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman (for DR posts) and Women category.
• The Application number generated after the submission of the application is required to make the online payment of the application fee and hence submission of application is mandatory before the online payment of application fees. However, fee NOT paid will be treated as incomplete application and hence will be rejected.
• For payment of fee, candidates should click on the ‘Make Payment’ option under the ‘My Account’ menu. The Application number generated while submission of application can be selected from the Drop-down box and on clicking the ‘submit’ button candidates can go to the next pages for making the online payment.
• Detailed guidelines for payment of application fee is available under the menu “How to ApplyPayment of fees”.
• Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances and cannot be held in reserve for any other recruitment. Application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.