RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS POSTS IN THE COLLEGE OF NURSING AT AIIMS KALYANI ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
(AIIMS) Kalyani(A Statutory Body under the Aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI)
NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal 741245
No. AIIMS/KALYANI/RECT/FACULTY-NURSING/801 Date: 06.11.2020
SUB: RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS POSTS IN THE COLLEGE OF NURSING AT AIIMS KALYANI ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya SurakshaYojana (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
Online applications from Indian citizens/persons registered as Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholder under Section-7A of the Citizenship Act, 1995 as permissible under the applicable Act/Rules are invited for the following posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS IN THE COLLEGE OF NURSING in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani (West Bengal).
1.The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Executive Director, AIIMS, Kalyani reserves the right to va ry the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India Rules/Circulars and requirements or otherwise.
2.4% of the total vacancies is horizontally reserved for PwBD (OH-OL and BL) candidates as per Ministry of Social Justice and
Empowerment’s notification number 16-15/2010-DD.III dated 29th July, 2013 as amended from time to time as applicable.
3.Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
4.The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualification & experiences will be the last date of submission of online application.
5.The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
The Essential Qualifications and Experiences for the Posts are as under:-
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani, West Bengal.
2. Application Process:-The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application through ON-LINEmode followed by submission of the hard copy of the online filled form. The On-line registration of application will be made available on AIIMS, Kalyani official website i.e.aiimskalyani.edu.in link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts along with other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on thewebsite).
The last date of online submission of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (up to 5.00 PM). The hard copy of the on-line applications have to be sent along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 15 days from the last date of receipt of online application. The hard copy of on-line application shall be enclosed with self-attested copies of Matriculation Certificate, Degree Certificate/Mark-Sheets or equivalent certificates/Mark sheets, Experiences Certificates indicating teaching etc. The Experience Certificate should clearly show the period of experience, duration of experience (“from” to “to”), Nature of experience (either teaching or otherwise) etc. The candidates can only mention those teaching experiences which are recognized. The signed hard copy of on-line application along with all above mentioned certificates/documents should be sent through Speed Post/Courier etc. within stipulated period. On-line application without receipt of hard copy application will not be considered.
Address for sending the hard copy of the on-line application and relevant documents is as under:-
The Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna
Nadia, West Bengal - 741245
The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ....................................... ” w.r.t.
1. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and activee-mail ID in the online application, as all correspondences will be made by the
Institute through e-mail. Test/Interview schedule will be mailed in due course to the candidate in their registered e-mail.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of online applications failing which their application will berejected.
3. The On-line application will be closed on the last date of the receipt of application i.e., 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online application submission by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate must ensure that their latest photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS, Kalyani prescribed guidelines and in that case, their application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while up loading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on Online Application Form.
5. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only followed by paying application fees as applicable is to bepaid.
6. Pay Scale:-
7. Maximum AgeLimit:-
Professor cum Principal: - Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
Associate Professor (Reader): - Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
Assistant Professor (Lecturer): - Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
Tutor/Clinical Tutor: - Not exceeding 35 (Thirty Five) years as on the last date of the receipt of the online application i.e. 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of onlineapplications.
(ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreservedvacancies.
(iii) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
Age relaxation to other categories of the candidates will also be applicable as per the DoPT instructions. However, age relaxation will be regulated as per the DoPT instructions.
8. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts,viz. SC/ST/OBC/OH will be considered subject to Caste/OH Certificate issued by the appropriate/Competent Authority in the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in theCertificate.
OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
9. The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before online application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognized by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognized by the Govt. ofIndia.
10. Qualifications and Experiences:Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Selection Committee. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of onlineapplication.
11. Short Listing/Methods of the Selection: The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does notentitle any candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Based on bio-data, the Screening Committee may short- list candidates for interview. If large number of eligible candidates apply for any post, thenthe Competent Authority may hold a screening test to short-list candidates for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Kalyani at time of Interview. The methodology of Selection will be decided by the Selection Committee as deemed fit besides any other matter relating to the selection process.
12. Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS Kalyani or any other place as decided by the Executive Director, AIIMS, Kalyani. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in theinterview.
13. APPLICATION FEES :Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
a. For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs.1000/-. The candidates can pay the prescribed application fee online through Internet Banking. Transaction/Processing fee, if any as applicable, will be payable to the Bank by the candidates to AIIMS Kalyani Internal Resources Account, Account No.: 2691101012348, Canara Bank, Central Park West Branch, Kalyani, MICR No.: 700015047, IFSC Code: CNRB0002691. After payment of application fees, the information pertaining to this and copy of the receipt in support of depositing the application fees are to be entered/uploaded in the on-lineapplication.
b. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under anycircumstances. c. No application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates of anycommunity.
d. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarilyrejected.
14. The applicants already in Government service shall have to produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview. The No Objection Certificate should clearly state that the candidate will be allowed to join if selected and not merely for appearing in the interview.
15. AIIMS, Kalyani decision is final:
The decision of the AIIMS, Kalyani in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penal ty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres if any, selection and allot ment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
16. Any corrigendum or revision of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Kalyani only in due course. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updated information in thisregard.
OTHER INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
(i) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament. (ii) Service under the Institute is governed by that Act and the Rules & Regulations framed there under.
(iii) The Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender parity and women candidates are encouraged toapply.
(iv) All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani, West
(v) Probation period: The period of probation is two (2) years.
(vi) The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of online applications, will not beconsidered and will be summarily rejected.
(vii) Incomplete application(s) will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the last date of submission of online application will not be considered.
(viii) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(ix) The employees of the Institute will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003. However, pay protection and continuation of past services of the existing Govt. employees selected to the post of Nursing Faculty will be considered strictly as per applicable instructions.
(x) Last Date of the submission of online application: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment
(xi) The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban health centres or other centres attached with the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute asapplicable.
(xii) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
(xiii) While every effort will be made to provide residential accommodation to the Nursing Faculty appointed at the Institute subjec t to availability but in view of the paucity of the residential accommodation in the campus it may not be possible to provide accommodation in every case. In the event that no accommodation is provided, necessary H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Kalyani, West Bengal will be provided.
(xiv) Canvassing of any kind will be adisqualification.
(xv) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court ofLaw.
(xvi) In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
(xvii) The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
(xviii) The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(xix) All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law atKolkata.
Clarification & Enquiries :
Mail to: email@example.com
Contact No.: +91-9477717030 (Only For Online Application Form Related Query)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all days except on holidays & 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturdays