Recruitment of various post in , EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & DURATION OF TRAINING AS UNDER
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited(A Government of IndiaUndertaking)Administrative Building, Unit HR Deptt. Room no. 4, Mahul Road, Chembur, Mumbai 400 074
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company having a Mini-Ratna status and is Premier Profit Making Central Public Sector Undertaking. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM’s from Mumbai.
Applications are invited for engagement of TRADE APPRENTICES under Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time for training at Trombay / Thal.mu
NUMBER OF POST POSITIONS AVAILABLE, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & DURATION OF TRAINING AS UNDER
A) Trade Apprentices under the Regional Directorate of Skill Development and
B) Trade Apprentices under the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT)
Note: The above mentioned trades and numbers of post are indicative and subject to change without prior notice. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO GIVE REGULAR EMPLOYMENT TO TRADE APPRECTICE TRAINEES. THE TRADE APPRENTICES SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM REGULAR EMPLOYMENT FROM COMPANY ON THE BASIS OF THIS APPRENTICESHIP AT ANY POINT OF TIME. THIS APPRENTICESHIP SHALL NOT CREATE ANY LIABILITY ON RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILIZERS LTD., FOR PROVIDING ANY JOB / EMPLOYMENT TO THE APPRENTICE.
CONCESSIONS AND RELAXATIONS
1. Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC(non-creamy layer)/EWS /PWBD candidates will be as per Govt. directives/Guideline.
2. 5% marks relaxation into the final selection of SC/ST and PWBD
3. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates :-5 years, OBC :-3 years and PWBD :-10 years.
Children/Family members of the victims of 1984 riots :-5 years.
A) Age: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2020
B) Educational Qualification: As per table A and B.
C) The prescribed qualification shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course.
D) Candidates who have completed Act Apprentice training or job experience for a period
of one year or more shall not be eligible.
E) The candidate who are appearing for required qualification will not be eligible to apply.
F) The candidate should have the passing certificate/ final year marksheet of the required qualification as on 01.11.2020.
G) The gap between the date of joining and passing date of qualification for Technician and
Graduate apprentice should not be more than 3 years.
The stipend as payable as per notification dated 25.09.2019 of Ministry of Skill Development and entrepreneurship will be applicable.
The Apprentice Trainees shall not be entitled to any other benefit / facilities / allowances apart from the consolidated stipend. Medical Facility on OPD basis in RCF Hospital will be provided to the trainees for self only. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will not provide any assistance towards transportation from any point.
Stipend per month
PLACE OF TRAINING
The Apprentices shall be provided training at TROMBAY AND THAL as per Company’s requirement.
MODE OF SELECTION
1. A merit list will be drawn in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the
prescribed essential educational qualification.
Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
2. The candidates from the merit list will be called for documents verification if found suitable then they will be appointed as Trade Apprentice Trainee. Only 1 week period will be given to the trainee for joining. If the trainee does not join within the given time his/her candidature will be cancelled.
3. The wait list of candidates will be prepared and operated as and when required.
4. In case of candidates securing equal marks in the merit list (even after considering the decimal points) the candidate having higher qualification or in case of same qualification, the candidate securing more marks in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at higher position in the merit list.
Uniform and Safety equipment will provide by Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. HOW TO APPLY:
STEP 1: Interested and eligible candidates should register their names on the online portal i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in / www.mhrdnats.gov.in / https://apprenticeshipindia.org/courses/type/optional for optional trades and thereafter apply to Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. Candidates already undergone apprenticeship training in any organization will not be eligible for engagement as Trade Apprentice. It may please be noted that candidates cannot claim for issue of Offer of Apprenticeship on the basis of registration. The number of positions can be increased or decreased at the sole discretion of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited. Candidates will have to mention the Registration number while filling the online application form for Trade Apprentice.
STEP 2: Visit website www.rcfltd.com
STEP 3: Click on “RECRUITMENT” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES – 2020”
STEP 4: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
STEP 5: Click on” I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
STEP 6: Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size.
STEP 7: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT” to save/submit the data entered.
STEP 8: After submission of the application, the Application form will be generated. STEP 9: Click on “Print” button to print the Application form which will be required at the
time of Joining, if shortlisted. The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled online
1. The Online submission of application will commence from 08.12.2020 to 22.12.2020.
2. The email address and mobile number specified in the application should be valid / functional for at least from the date of the submission of application.
3. The candidate who is selected as Trade Apprentice must possess an Aadhar linked Bank Account on his/her own name (preferably a nationalized bank with internet banking / electronic facilities) to receive stipend from Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited.
4. The candidate should mandatorily possess PAN Card at the time of reporting if selected for engagement as Trade Apprentice Trainee.
5. In case of selection for Trade Apprenticeship in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited, the candidates shall be required to bring the following original certificates along with attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of reporting (as applicable):
a). Proof of Age. (SSC certificate/Birth Certificate/School leaving certificate)
b). Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates).
c). Certificate from University / Institution regarding equivalent percentage of marks in qualifying examination.
d). Medical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Officer / Practitioner of Government. Municipal Hospital giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority (format of medical certificate for Act Apprentice Trainee is given as Annexure A)
e). Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST candidates, OBC (NCL) certificate for candidates
belonging to OBC (NCL) category and EWS certificate for candidates belonging to EWS
6. The medical certificate in the given format will only be accepted.
7. The intimation of reporting for the documents verification will be given through email and sms.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited shall not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS, due to invalid/wrong email id /Mobile no etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
8. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply: If at any stage it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria in the advertisement, his/her candidature will be rejected without giving any reason.
9. In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is neither meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement nor has given correct information while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
10. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/forums at Mumbai only.
11. Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
12. Any change in the advertisement shall be reflected on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers
13. Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility.
If any candidate/applicant submits application for more than one trade/discipline, all their application will be rejected.
14. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the on-line application form, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited will NOT be responsible for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
15. The applicant in not request to send any document at this stage.
16. Merely Meeting the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any candidate for being selected for Apprenticeship.
17. Management may raise the minimum eligibility or any other conditions to restrict the number of candidates to be selected for Apprenticeship.
18. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters related to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, and cancellation of selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
19. The Company shall have no obligation to give regular employment to Apprentices. The Apprentices shall have no right to claim regular employment from Company on the basis of this apprenticeship at any point of time. This apprenticeship shall not create any liability on Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited for providing any job to the Apprentice.
20. Mail for further any communication: email@example.com.