Recruitment of various post in Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India
(Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India) Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682025
Tele: 0484-2333610 to 616
WALK-IN-TEST FOR SELECTION OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT PERSONS
Spices Board proposes to conduct walk-in -test for the selection of Technical Support Persons for engaging as Software Engineer(PHP), System Engineer and System Support Engineer on contract basis. The Technical Support Persons will be deployed in the Spices Board, Head Office, Kochi and its outstation offices at Idukki and Bodinayakanur as mentioned in the details given below. The engagement will be for an initial period of one year and extendable upto two years. The number of requirement for Technical support Persons category wise, Eligibility criteria, Qualification, Skills, Experience, responsibilities of each category are given below :
I. Software Engineer (PHP)
2. The number shown against each position is provisional and may vary based on quantum of work and requirement for developing and maintaining new applications. Such requirements will be filled from the rank list.
3. Candidates should be present at the venue half an hour before the time specified for certificate verification with all documents and certificates in original in respect of age, qualifications and experience with one copy of each for verification. The candidates reporting after the specified time, will not be allowed to appear in the verification and test.
4. Age, Experience and all other prescribed qualifications will be counted as on the date of walk in test.
5. The period of experience shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
6. The engagement of candidates will be purely on contractual basis and under no circumstances are linked to regular appointments and cannot be regularized at any stage.
7. The Spices Board reserves its right to re-schedule the date and time at any stage of the selection process.
8. Secretary, Spices Board reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
9. The selected candidate shall execute an agreement in stamp paper worth Rs.200/-
Format to be filled up by eligible candidates appearing for Walk-In-Test for the selection of Technical
Support Persons in Spices Board
Affix recent passport size photograph