Recruitment of various post in HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY
Feliyo | Wednesday, 23 December 2020
The desirous & eligible candidates shall have to pay requisite application fee online by debit/credit card or internet banking, as the case may be~ on or before the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
5. Parameters for Screening! Selection:
AU applications shall be screened by duly constituted Screening Committee for determination of eligibility of each candidate. Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. The academic score component as specified in Appendix 11 (Table
1,2 & 3A) of the UGC Regulations, 2018 for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Coaches! Assistant Professor respectively shall be applicable for screening of applicants for interview. The selection shall be based only on the performance in the interview, as per Notification No. 3-29!94 HPU (Genl.) dated 12-12-2019, which is available on University website and recruitment portal.
1. The candidates must read the INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY before uploading the information on Online Application for the relevant post(s).
2. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and
experience, if any, etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Application i.e. 07-01-2021 (Closing date).
3. The candidates are advised to keep the USER ID and PASSWORD, as the same will be applicable for all future reference.
4. The candidate(s) is also required to submit hardcopy after downloading the online application form along with requisite relevant documents in support of the information uploaded in the online application. The separate hardcopy alongwith all the requisite documents for each post(s) should reach in the University on 22-01-2021 upto 05:00 p.m. However, the candidate residing in Andman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Ladakh, Assam, Tripura, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizorarn Arunachal Pradesh, Pangi and Bharmour Sub Division of Chamba District, Dodra Kwar Sub Division of Shimla District, Kinnaur Districts and Lahul & Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receiving of hardcopy of online application form shall be
07-02-2021 Up to 05:00 p.m. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. The
hardcopy of the online application form alongwith all relevant documents should reach in the office of The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment Branch, H.P. University, Gyan Path, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005(H.P.) on or before the above prescribed the last dates of submission of hardcopy.
5. If the candidate is willing to apply for the same post in different Department/Institution / Centre,
Separate application form is required to be uploaded, the candidate must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria determined in the advertisement! UGC Regulations
2018 ! NCTE Regulations-2014 (for the post in Education/ Assistant Professor/ Coaches). The candidates for the post of coaches besides UGC! NCTE qualifications shall have obtained One year diploma in Sports Coaching in the respective games as shown against each. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage or hide/ suppress the information or furnished the false information, his! her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process and shall also be liable for legal action in accordance with law.
6. The candidate must have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET! SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.PhiLl Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 read with Regulation, 2016 and amendments thereon from time to time as the case may be.
Provided further a candidate registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009 shall be
governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinance! Bye-laws! Regulations of the University concerned awarding the degree. All such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the NET!SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in the University subject to fulfillment of the following conditions>
(a) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only.
(b) The Ph. D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners. (c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted .
. (d) The candidate has published two research papers from his!her Ph. D. work out of which at
least one is in a refereed journal.
(e) The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/ her Ph.D. work in conferences/ seminars sponsored/ funded I supported by the UGC/ ICSSRJ CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfllment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean of Stu dies/ Deant/; cademic Affairs) of the University concerned.
7. The candidates must fulfill the required essential educational Qualification(s) I Experience and
other conditions before the closing date of online portal as mentioned in the advertisement to avoid disqualification.
8. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are
Bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz. S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., B.P.L., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The candidates are required to submit certificate in support of the claim of her/ his category as prescribed by the State Govt. from time to time.
9. Candidates claiming reservation under EWS(Economically Weaker Section) shall have to submit
"Income and Asset Certificate" in respect of their family, duly issued by the competent authority on the prescribed format as specified in Department of Personnel's (State Government of HP) instruction No. PER(AP)-C-B(12)-1/2019 dated 11.03.2019 along with their application form on
or before the closing date of receipt of applications prescribed in this advertisement, failing which
their application will not be considered.
10. The appointment of the EWS category applicant shall be provisional and subject to the Income and asset certificate being verified through the proper channels and if the verification reveals that the claim to belong to EWS is fake/false the services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of the Indian Penal Code for production of fake/false certificate.
11. In case any Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidate is not available for selection the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non- EWS candidate of Un-Reserved category.
12. The category of the candidate claimed in the online application for the relevant post shall be
treated as final. In case hislher category undergoes a change before the prescribed closing date for submission of online applications, then the candidate shall have to cancel his /her previous
application and have to apply afresh under the category which he/she intends to claim after updating category in his /her application. In such a situation, the fee deposited by the candidate earlier shall stand forfeited and he/she shall has to deposit fresh fee as is applicable for the category claimed by hirnlher.
13. In-service candidates must submit their hardcopy through proper channel. However, advance copy of the same may be submitted as per schedule mentioned above. Such candidates are required to produce the N.O.C. from the concerned Department at the time of personal interview.
14. The candidates called for interview shall have to essentially come with the original documents in support of their claims in Online Application and as prescribed in the interview call letter. failing which he/she shall not be considered for the interview. No TNDA will be admissible for attending interview.
15. In case of any dispute, suits or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in H.P. at Hon'ble High Court of Himachal Pradesh and District Court at Shimla.
16. Those candidates, who have applied earlier in response to offline advertisements issued bv the University from time to time, required to apply afresh through online portal of the University with requisite application fees.
17. The University reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ cancell suspend/ withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The Number of post(s) is! are tentative und may increase or decrease from time to time.
18. Any addendum/ corrigendum! notices and any other information shall be posted on the University web ite only. The: candidates nrc advised to check the University Website regularly.
19. Any clarification/ guidance/ informruion regarding online: upplicutiou/Iecs can b ~ hud on Telephone No. OI77-2N3364M and 2N3)6 ......und cluriflcution/ information regarding qualitlcation and other criteria can be obtained Oil Telephone No. 0 177-26)J"06 and 28.':1510.
Tlte Cfllldid"te\' tlrt! tlfh'/,'et/ Itl '!hit fhr If,,lv("r.-.:/ll' wt!b",ll" [rom ,11".- 10 111,,(, Ii" IIpdah's I" thei, OW" ;"'t're.\•t.
(SlJNEEL SHARMA) liAS
Endst. No. 3-2/2019- HPU(Rectt.) Dated: 07-12-2020
Copy for favour of wide publicity to:
1.The Secretary to Governor (Chancellor), H.P. Raj Bhawan, Shimla-171 002.
2.The Principal Secretary (Higher Education) to the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla. The 3.Director of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh Shimla-171 002.
4.The Dean of Studies IDSW/ Dean CDC/Dean Planning / Chief Warden, HPU, Shirnla
5.All the Chairmen / Chairpersons, HPU, Teaching Departments.
6.The Employment Information & Guidance Bureau, HPU, Campus, Shimla-I? I 005
7.The Director, ICDEOLlUIIT, HPU, Shimla-171 005.
8.The Direct.or, H.P. University Regional Centre, Dhararnshala, District Kangra (HP). The Director, University College of Business Studies, HPU, Shimla-171 004.
9.The Director, University School of Legal Studies, HPU, Shirnla- 171 004.
10.The Principal, H.P. University Centre for Evening Studies, Shimla-171 001.
11.The Finance Officer / Librarian! Asstt, Registrar (Adrnn.) / (Budget), Assistant Registrar
(Estt.)/Acad. HPU, Shimla-171 005.
12.The Public Relations Officer, H.P. University, Shimla-5 with the request that the contents of advertisernent/re-advertisernent Notice be got published in atleast two leading daily newspaper for wide publicity and also get the contents be broadcasted from Alllndia Radio, ShimlaJ Dharamshala/ Hamirpur/ Doordarshan, Shimla in 'Rojgar Sarnachar' bulletin at least three to five times.
The Web Incharge, H.P. University, Shimla-5. He is requested to upload and make
available the above advertisement on the University website.
The Secretary to VC/SPS to Vice-Chancellor/ PS to Registrar, HPU, Shimla-S,