Recruitment of various post in ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH & HEARING
Feliyo | Wednesday, 23 December 2020
5. Electrician (Group-C) -_1 post (On Regular Basis)
Method of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
Age Up to 27 Years
Scale of Pay Level 04 of pay matrix under VII pay commission
Category aBC -1
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or equivalent (OR)
Essential ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with eight years of experience in
Qua Iification maintenance of electrical installation, diesel generator / HT yard
2 years experience in the trade for Diploma holder
1. It is intended to fill all the above posts on regular/deputation basis at this
2. All the details furnished in the offline application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained and Director, AIISH has all the rights to cancel the advertisement without any prior intimation.
3. Applications without photograph, Signature and necessary Marks cards, Degree certificates, Age proof, Age Relaxation in support of their application, certificates in support of claim for exemption under OBC/SC/ST/EWSCategory, Certificate of disability, No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable) shall be summarily rejected. This shall also be
applicable to the candidates, working in All India Institute of Speech and
4. The prescribed Essential Qualifications/Educational qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of it, will not entitle the candidates to be considered for the post. The candidates should furnish all the Qualifications and Experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed for consideration of their candidature. Rehabilitation professionals shall hold a valid registration with RCI and copy of the same should be enclosed.
5. The Off-line application has to be invariably accompanied with a 'No Objection Certificate, Experience Certificate' from the present employer concerned, by that already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and post applied for on the reverse.
6. EmpIQye.es/Applicgntsunder Discipllnarv Proceedings: Employees/Applicants against whom any such criminal/civil/disciplinary Proceedings are pending in a court or in any organization shall not be considered for any appointment on regular /deputation basis at this Institute.
7. The scales of pay notified are as per 7th CPCRecommendations.
8. The posts carry usual allowances i.e., DA, HRA, and TA etc., as admissible to
Central Government employees posted at Mysore.
In case of deputatiQn: as per the Central Government norms other allowances shall be provided.
9. The qualifications prescribed should have been obtained through recognized
10. Candidates are encouraged to apply for posts reserved for the respective category by enclosing appropriate certificates issued by competent authorities.
Age Relaxation: Age should not exceed the limit prescribed for each category of post as on the closing date for receipt of filled in applications.
The Upper age limit mentioned against each post is for general category posts. Wherever posts are reserved for SC/ST/OBC/EWSwhich are indicated against the posts, relaxation in age shall be provided as per Government of India norms. This relaxation is subject to production of certificates issued by competent authority as per Govt. of India Rules.
The OBC certificate in the Central Govt. format only is acceptable and it should be issued on or after 1st April 2020. State Govt. formats are not acceptable and shall be summarily rejected - no further correspondences will be entertained in this regard. Upper age limit will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. No documents received after the last date would be accepted.
11. The applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and only short listed candidates will be called for further process. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for teaching skill test, trade test, written skill test or Interview etc.,
12. The details regarding the written skill test/ practical skill test / Interview etc., to be conducted and the results thereof will be notified in the AIISHwebsite.
13• As per Government of India orders, interviews for posts in Group B & Care dispensed with. Selection for these posts will be based on merit in the essential qualification. The results of written skill test / practical skill test when conducted, in such cases will only be qualifying in nature and merit in the essential qualification would form the basis for selection.
14. In case of submission of multiple applications, the last application submitted before the last date for submission of application only shall be considered for further processing. .
15. The period of experience in a discipline / area of work, wherever prescribed, shall be reckoned from the date of acquiring the minimum prescribed educational qualification prescribed for the post and will be reckoned as on the last date prescribed for receipt of Applications.
16. The competent authority has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons.
17. The competent authority reserves right not to fill all or any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement.
18. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
19. Candidates should submit applications for the post indicating the name of the post and post code applied for.
20. The last date of receipt of application is 18.01.2021at 5.30 PM.
21. The appointment of the selected candidates is subject to being found medically fit as per the requirements of the Institute.
22. Interim enquiries and other enquiries will not be attended to.
23. Candidate must fill the enclosed excel format and it should be sent along with the application.
Applications for the post duly signed by the candidate and countersigned by the Head of Office or an officer authorized to sign on his behalf in the pro forma along with the following documents in respect of the eligible candidates who can be spared for taking up the assignment within one month from the date of intimation about their selection, may please be forwarded:
a) Cadre / departmental clearance / Specific No objection certificate.
b) Photocopies of the Annual Confidential Reports I Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the candidate for the last five years duly attested by an officer, not below the rank of Head of Institution.
c) Integrity Certificate (IC) to be signed by an officer, not below the rank of
Head of Institution. (format enclosed)
d) Vigilance Clearance (VC) indicating that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the
officer concerned (format enclosed)
e) Documents must be submit along with the application for age proof and
proof for certificates/ educational qualification and other marks experience certificates etc., cards/degree
f) List of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years. OR No penalty Certificate, as the case may be. (format enclosed).
HOW ]'0 APPLY:
a) Application may be downloaded from our website www.gjishmysore.in
b) Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Self attested copies of Matriculation / HSC / Diploma/ Degree / RCI / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, OBC/EWS/SC/ST Certificate, and other testimonials in support of experience etc., to Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore-57ooo6 on or before 220.127.116.11.21 at 5.30.PM.
c) Candidates who are applying for the post are required to pay an amount of
~100/- towards application fee and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH are required to pay an amount of ~40/-. Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
d) Application forms without the prescribed Application fees, DD.No & date,
OBC certificates not in Central Government format, received after last
date are liable to be rejected.
e) Payment of Application Fee: By way of Demand Draft in favour of Director,
AIISH, Mysore. The Candidates should mention the prescribed application
fee details in the Application also.
After scrutinizing the Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of Dr/Shri/Smt./Ms. who has applied for the post of Stores & Purchase Officer (on deputation) in the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore for deputation, it is certified that his/her integrity is beyond doubt.
(To be signed by an Officer not below the rank of Head of
VIGILANCE CLEARANCE. CERTIFICATE
Name & Office Seal: Date:
Certified that no vigilance case or disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings is either pending or contemplated against Dr./Shri/Smt./Ms. who has applied for the post of Stores
& Purchase Officer (on deputation) in the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing,
Mysore for deputation.
Name & Office Seal: Date:
Certified that no minor/ major penalty has been imposed on Dr./Shri/Smt./Ms. who has applied for the post of Stores & Purchase Officer (on deputation) in the All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore for deputation, in the past.
Name & Office Seal: Date: