Recruitment of various post in ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL
Date: 25th September 2020
DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR FACULTY POSTS (GROUP A) AT AIIMS RISHIKESH
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of new AIIMS and apex healthcare being established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Medical Sciences, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand).
• Number of vacancies is subject to change without prior intimation i.e. Increase / decrease/ cancelled.
• Director of institute reserves rights to fill seats in phased manner.
• Reservation policy will be as per Government of India guidelines issued time to time.
I. Application Process: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals in prescribed form through online mode only for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. Link for online application portal is available at institute website. On-line filling up of application form will start on 25/09/2020 (10:00 AM) and will automatically close on 31/12/2020 (23:59 hrs). No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of online payment receipt) for their record.
In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill form separately through On-line mode only.
II. Application Fees: Fees shall be paid through online application portal only. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Age proof & Aadhar Card.
Qualification proof (degree &Mark sheet).
NOC (no objection certificate) document for those who are working in Central/State Government /Semi
Government Autonomous Institutions from their respective organization
Reserve category document
Medical council registration.
List of publication in indexed journals.
Proof of payment of application fee
Any other relevant document to support your candidature.
III. Reservation (if applicable): As per Government Rules.
IV. Short Listing: Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection. Based on bio-data, Selection Committee may short-list candidates for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at time of interview.
V. Site of Interview: Interviews will be held at AIIMS, Rishikesh. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for interview.
VI. Essential Qualification & Experience:
Experience for faculty posts (as on last date of submission of online application form i.e. 31/12/2020): (For teaching experience only experience of MCI recognized medical college will be considered. Experience of Dental / Physiotherapy / Nursing College will not be accepted.)
For Medical Candidates:
Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.D./M.S. or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Twelve years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty after obtaining of M.Ch./D.M. (2 years or 5 years course recognized after MBBS) in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Eleven years teaching and/or research experience in recognized institution in subject specialty for candidates possessing 3 years recognized degree of D.M/ M.Ch in respective discipline/subject or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience indiscipline / subject concerned after obtaining Ph.D.
VII. Age (as on last date of submission of online Application form i.e. 31/12/2020):
Faculty Post: Age limit not exceeding 58 years for Professor.
IX. Promotions: A teacher gaining requisite experience for higher post can be granted promotion subject to Rules and
Regulations applicable from time to time in Central Government Institutions/ AIIMS.
X. Clearances: Appointments are subject to clearances as for equivalent posts in Government of India.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate who is already working in government service will intimate his/her Employer.
2. Applicants already in Government service shall have to produce Relieving Certificate from their present employer before joining Institute.
3. Employees of Institute will be governed by New Pension Scheme as per provision contained in Ministry of
Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division). Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated
4. Residential accommodation to faculty staff appointed at Institute would be provided as per rules and subject to availability. H.R.A. as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand will be provided.
5. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
6. Prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
7. Essential qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
8. Appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
9. He/ She is expected to conform to rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to institute employees.
10. Candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
11. Reservation will be as per Government of India rules / guidelines.
12. In case any information given or declaration by candidate is found to be false or if candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from service and any action taken as deemed fit by appointing authority.
13. Decision of competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
15. Director reserves right of any amendment, cancellation, withdrawal and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
16. Extension for date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS
17. Hospital Administration Qualification must be registered with MCI / NMC.
18. Requisite experience in respect of aforesaid vacant faculty posts is relaxable at discretion of Selecting Authority for SC/ST Candidates only.
19. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Dehradun.